Performs public relations and graphic design duties for the Advancement department.
- Designs art and copy layouts for material to be presented by visual communications media.
- Determines size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, selects style and size of type, and arranges layouts.
- Prepares notes and instructions for workers who assemble and prepare final layouts for printing.
- Reviews final layouts.
- Plans and conducts public relations program designed to create and maintain favorable public image for the department.
- Plans and directs development and communication of information designed to keep public informed of upcoming events.
- May develop special projects such as fund raisers.
- Corresponds and meets with donors.
- Oversees fund raising programs such as telemarketing and letter campaigns.
- Supervises designated personnel.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree and two-three years of office and fundraising experience. Two years of experience equates to one year of post-high school education.