Advancement Assistant II
Performs non-routine administrative duties including maintenance of records and preparation of reports.
- Performs a significant portion of non-routine duties that require specialized knowledge and ability.
- Makes decisions that fall within the standard polices and procedures of the department. Important questions outside the normal policies and procedures are referred to the supervisor.
- Prepares letters, reports, records, and other related documents from rough drafts and corrected copies; proofreads completed materials and makes corrections.
- May assist with preparation of budget.
- Performs other related duties as required.
High school degree with one-two years office experience. Two years of experience equates to one year of post-high school education.