Advancement Assistant I
Performs basic administrative duties requiring the application of departmental policies and procedures.
- Performs well defined, repetitive administrative duties following policies and procedures set up by the department and under direct supervision.
- Prepares letters, reports, records, and other related documents from rough drafts and corrected copies; proofreads completed materials and makes corrections.
- Maintains departmental, personnel, and financial records.
- Screens and distributes incoming correspondence.
- Refers all questions not defined by policies and procedures to the supervisor.
- Performs other related duties as required.
High school degree and one year office experience. Two years experience equates to one year of post-high school education.