Administrative Support Assistant II
Performs secretarial and/or clerical duties including maintenance of records and preparation of reports.
- Performs a variety of well-defined, repetitive duties that fall under the standard policies and procedures of the department.
- Performs a significant portion of non-routine duties that require specialized knowledge and ability.
- Makes decisions that fall within the standard polices and procedures of the department. Important questions outside the normal policies and procedures are referred to the supervisor.
- Prepares letters, reports, records, and other related documents from rough drafts and corrected copies; proofreads completed materials and makes corrections.
- May assist with preparation of budget.
- Performs other related duties as required.
High school diploma with specialized education and one-two years office experience.