Administrative Supervisor I
Supervises and participates in clerical duties. May supervise designated personnel and/or departmental operations.
- Supervises administrative and/or clerical duties; and provides administrative support for a university department or unit.
- Works semi-routine or diversified tasks under established policies in the performance of the majority of duties.
- Assists supervisor in establishing policies and procedures for office operations.
- Familiarizes center personnel with procedures. Assists center personnel to achieve and maintain standards.
- Applies broader aspects of established policies and procedures to problems not falling clearly within the limitations of accepted practices. Refers unusual problems to supervisors.
- Supervises up to five employees. Supervisory duties requires more than 50% of employee’s time.
- Performs other related duties as required.
High school education with some college and specialized training with three-four years office experience; bachelor’s degree with one-two years office experience.