Provides musical accompaniment for students and faculty.
- Plays musical instrument as soloist or as member of musical group, such as orchestra or band, to entertain audiences.
- Studies and rehearses music to learn and interpret scores.
- Plays from memory or by following score.
- May transpose music to play in alternate key.
- May improvise and compose.
- May play instrument to signal activity, such as flag raising, post time, or arrival of dignitaries at sporting or other events.
- Performs other related duties as required.
High school degree and three-four years experience. Able to play a musical instrument and read music.
Academic & Instructional Support