There are multiple local locations where you can receive your 2020 flu shot.
- Andy Holt Tower – Oct. 12 (for System employees only)
- UT College of Veterinary Medicine – Oct. 21
- Costco offers flu shots even if you don’t have health insurance, and you don’t have to be a Costco member to receive the vaccination.
- CVS offers $5 off a $20 purchase through Oct. 31 when you receive your flu shot at no cost with most insurance.
- Kroger offers flu shots with no appointment needed and at no cost with most insurance. Most commercial insurance plans are also eligible to earn Pharmacy Fuel Points along with their flu shots.
- Publix offers a $10 gift card with a flu shot. No appointment is necessary.
- Target offers a $5 coupon with flu shots at no cost with most insurance.
- Walgreens offers $5 off your next $15 purchase through Sept. 12
when you get your flu shot.