Meet the Champions
UT is grateful to the employees who agreed to serve as Work Healthy UT champions and for their efforts to share information, encourage co-workers, identify new opportunities and in general, promote a healthy workplace culture.
Director, Benefits and Retirement
UT System and UT Knoxville
UT Extension Agent
UT Institute of Agriculture
Human Resources Generalist
Professor, College of Nursing
Administrative Support Assistant, Human Resources
UT Space Institute
Are You Passionate About Health and Wellness?
Email your champion today to get involved and ask what you can do to promote healthy habits in your department. Here are some ideas:
- Put health and fitness magazines where co-workers gather
- Provide bottled water to staff and guests or ask about a water cooler
- Schedule activity breaks during long meetings
- Replace standard snacks at meetings with options like fruit, cheese and vegetables
- Swap doughnuts and cupcakes at office parties with healthier options like smoothies
Partner With Work Healthy UT
Help spread the word about UT’s commitment to health and wellness by partnering with Work Healthy UT for your next health- or wellness-related event. Contact your site
champion to talk about partnership opportunities.