The Work Healthy UT blog is a system-wide hub for finding, sharing and contributing resources to help you live a healthier life.
Check out the blog
The Work Healthy UT blog features original recipes, writing and interviews submitted by faculty and staff. Here are a few examples of the posts you’ll find:
- Exercise tips by professional trainers
- Interviews about changes toward a healthy lifestyle
- Features on work-life balance and mental health issues
- Recipes from faculty and staff
- Healthy eating advice from nutrition experts
Subscribe to the blog to receive a monthly email digest featuring the latest posts from the Work Healthy blog.Subscribe to the the blog
Let us know if there are topics you’re interested in learning more about or stories that would be helpful. We’re also looking for guest bloggers.
To learn more, please take a look at our editorial calendar and guest blogging guidelines.