eLearning Technical Help
The University contracts with Skillsoft to provide eLearning content to employees. Users log in with their NetIDs and passwords to access more than 300 courses.
To access eLearning courses:
- Log into K@TE, the learning management system.
- Search for a particular topic or course by using the upper-right search field, OR:
- Browse available online training:
- From the Learning tab, click on “Browse for Training.”
- Click “Browse All.”
- Under “Type,” on the left-hand side, click the blue computer icon to browse only online training.
Important Notes for All Users
- Be sure your browser is set to allow popups.
- If there is an issue with your NetID or password, please contact your campus Office of Information Technology.
For other assistance, call (865) 974-6657 or email Emily Weaver at email@example.com.