Employee & Organizational Development (EOD) acts as a business partner to provide UT faculty and staff with opportunities for growth in their careers.
It hosts instructive courses, seminars, and conferences, as well as providing coaching and consulting, as all UT employees are strongly encouraged to obtain a minimum of 32 hours of job and career-related learning per year.
Other Services & Descriptions
Specialized Departmental Coaching and Retreats
EOD helps plan and guide staff development retreats or on-site learning opportunities, after meeting with the department head and their delegates to identify needs.
Coaching and Performance Consulting
EOD offers confidential coaching services including consultation, action planning and commitment agreement for individuals and departments. Coaching has proven to be an effective method of resolving interpersonal conflict and improving individual performance.
When the vision, mission and values of the work team are aligned with the strategic plan goals, this leads to the effective completion of those goals. EOD acts as a business partner to provide strategic planning services to help department leaders.
If your department is interested in any of these services, please contact your designated EOD business partner listed below:
- UT Chattanooga – Marti Willen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- UT Foundation – Faith Lewis (email@example.com)
- UT Health Science Center – Marti Willen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- UT Institute for Public Service – Debbie Alley (email@example.com)
- UT Institute of Agriculture- Debbie Alley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- UT Knoxville – Faith Lewis (email@example.com)
- UT Martin – Faith Lewis (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- UT Space Institute- Faith Lewis (email@example.com)
- UT System Administration – Izetta Slade (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Or submit the services request form