By activating your wellness program account, you can get access to a health assessment, coaching support, a weight management program and many other online resources.
To get started, log on to www.myactivehealth.com/wellnesstn. If you are a new user, click on the Create An Account link and follow the steps to register. You will need to have your eight-digit Edison ID, which can be found on your or your spouse’s Caremark card.
If you are an active state and higher education employee or employee’s spouse, you will be able to earn up to $250 for completing certain wellness activities, such as visiting your doctor for a biometric screening, digital or telephone coaching, regardless of the health plan you choose. Annually, each participant will be able to earn the maximum $250 per person, or up to $500 for the employee and spouse. For a full list of how you can earn cash incentives, visit: https://www.tn.gov/partnersforhealth/other-benefits/wellness-program.html.
Can I still earn a cash incentive if I had my annual physical at the end of last year?
• Your biometric screening must be completed after Jan. 1, 2019, and your form must be submitted to Quest Diagnostics by Nov. 30, 2019.
What tests are performed as part of the biometric screening?
- Total cholesterol
- High-density lipoprotein (HDL)
- Low-density lipoprotein (LDL)
- Fasting Glucose
- Blood Pressure
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
Am I able to earn more money for other preventative screenings?
- Yes, you can earn cash incentives for completing one of the following between Jan. 1, 2019, and Nov. 30, 2019:
Breast cancer screening
- Covers females ages 40 to 75
- Includes: mammogram, breast MRI
Colon cancer screening
- Covers ages 50 to 75
- Includes: colonoscopy, sigmoidoscopy, fecal occult test-blood (FOTB)
Cervical cancer screening
- Covers females ages 21 to 65
- Includes: cervical cancer screen and HPV screen
Prostate cancer screening
- Covers males ages 55 to 69
- Includes: prostate cancer screening