Provides professional technical support.
- Performs a variety of advanced technical duties to provide technical support.
- Sterilizes instruments, sets up equipment and supplies, and prepares specimens as directed.
- Maintains a variety of records, databases, and log books. Generates data and reports as requested for departmental purposes.
- Mixes and prepares solutions as required.
- Ensures proper care, release, and disposal of materials.
- Maintains safety and cleanliness of work area; cleans, disinfects and disposes of all infectious materials; sterilize trays.
- Inventories, orders, and stocks materials and supplies; maintains standard laboratory equipment.
- Assists in training of others as required.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree and related technical experience.