Technical Supervisor III
Performs supervisory and administrative duties in the establishment, operation, and maintenance of communications and electronics equipment and facilities.
- Supervises the operation of laboratory/shop facilities to include design and development of operational procedures and equipment.
- Establishes and maintains inventory control procedures; purchases equipment and supplies as necessary; coordinates equipment and facilities maintenance with appropriate departments.
- Consults with departments in providing technical and administrative assistance.
- Plans and conducts training programs.
- Determines fiscal requirements and prepares budgetary recommendations.
- Recommends personnel actions to include hiring, merit recommendations, promotions, transfers, and vacation schedules.
- Performs other related duties as required.
High school degree and eleven years experience in field or completion of specialized training plus eight years experience. Experience may substitute for education on a year-for-year basis.