Technical Supervisor II
Supervises and participates in the design, installation, maintenance, and modification of complex data communications and electronic equipment.
- Supervises and participates in the design, installation, maintenance, and modification of complex data communications and electronic equipment.
- Supervises inventories of equipment and parts.
- Provides advice and assistance in estimating amount and type of materials, supplies, etc. for projects. Calculates job costs for billing purposes.
- Enforces safety policies and recommends changes to meet safety standards and laws.
- Plans and schedules work of designated personnel; reviews work and assists in the training of personnel.
- Establishes a schedule of preventive maintenance programs.
- Recommends personnel actions to include hiring, merit recommendations, promotions, transfers, and vacation schedules.
- Prepares reports and analysis; makes appropriate recommendations.
- Performs other related duties as required.
High school degree and ten years experience in field or completion of specialized training plus seven years experience. Experience may substitute for education on a year-for-year basis.