Technical Supervisor I
Provides work direction and participates in the inspection, cleaning, and repairing of electrical and electronic equipment.
- Provides work direction and participates in the inspection, cleaning, and repairing of electrical and electronic equipment.
- Supervises inventories of equipment and parts; orders, receives, and restocks parts, equipment, and supplies.
- Enforces safety policies and recommends changes to meet safety standards and laws.
- Plans and schedules work of designated personnel; reviews work and assists in the training of personnel.
- Recommends personnel actions to include hiring, merit recommendations, promotions, transfers, and vacation schedules.
- Performs other related duties as required.
High school degree and five years experience or completion of specialized training plus four years experience. Experience may substitute for education on a year-for-year basis.