Responsible for the daily operation and ongoing coordination of a sub-unit.
Maintains records and processes changes to procedures, protocols, and
programs. Implements new and/or revised procedures. Provides guidance to
- Serves as a key member of the team; provides a high level of customer service by consulting with and guiding managers regarding policies and processes.
- Distributes workload to ensure balance of activities between team members; participates in planning activities regarding strategies and service enhancements.
- Ensures and participates in horizontal coordination to ensure that activities flow seamlessly, swiftly, and efficiently between all functions.
- Makes budgetary projections and recommendations to the director regarding overall needs and expenses.
- Assists the director in reporting and analyzing measurement data and participates in the communication of results of measurement analysis to managers.
- Provides information to the director regarding team issues; keeps team members abreast of important issues necessary to enhance activities.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree and four-five years of supervisory/managerial or directly
Executive & Managerial