Instructs for-credit and non-credit classes; prepares instructional materials; evaluates students.
- Instructs youth and adults in credit and non credit courses.
- Prepares outline of instructional program and studies and assembles materials to be presented.
- Presents lectures and discussions to groups.
- May test and grade students on achievement in class.
- Conducts workshops and demonstrations.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree and six-seven years related experience.
Academic & Instructional Support