Student Services Supervisor II
Supervises the activities of a unit/department providing customer service to students.
- Supervises student activities to include registration, evaluating transcripts, constructing class schedules and the assignment of classroom space.
- Counsels with students regarding registration enrollment and withdrawal policies.
- Evaluates transcripts.
- Compiles data on student registration functions at the request of academic administrators.
- Supervises and coordinates work of designated personnel; hires and trains staff.
- Performs other related duties as required.
High school degree and four-five years office experience. Two years of experience equates to one year of post-high school education.