Student Services Supervisor I
Supervises and participates in the activities of a unit/department providing customer service to students.
- Supervises the day-to-day activities of staff in a unit/department providing customer service to students.
- Advises staff and others on policies and procedures.
- Makes recommendations regarding personnel functions.
- Performs accounting functions and resolves problems as necessary.
- Completes documentation required for students receiving special benefits through the Veterans’ Administration.
- Attends regional conferences to maintain expertise in current regulations.
- Performs other related duties as required.
High school degree with three-four years office experience. Two years experience equates to one year of post-high school education.