Student Services Specialist III
Performs complex administrative duties and provides customer service to students including maintenance of records, compilation and analysis of data, and report generation. Provides guidance to designated personnel.
- Advises applicants and departments regarding policies and procedures.
- Promotes a unit/department by coordinating, supervising, and participating in recruitment activities.
- Coordinates and supervises events and activities.
- Processes travel-related documents.
- Counsels with students concerning residency and work rules; verifies accuracy of documents submitted.
- Interprets administrative decisions and policies.
- Provides work direction, support, and supervision to staff.
- Updates, maintains, and processes student files.
- Issues instructions on behalf of executive.
- Initiates and composes correspondence; compiles data and prepares reports.
- Leads designated personnel. Performs the same work as those supervised.
- Performs other related duties as required.
High school degree and five-six years office experience. Two years of experience equates to one year of post-high school education.