Student Services Specialist I
Performs clerical duties and provides customer service to students, including maintenance of records and preparation of reports. May provide guidance to designated personnel.
- Assists applicants and departments with policies and procedures.
- Promotes a unit/department by coordinating, supervising, and participating in recruitment activities.
- Coordinates and supervises events and activities.
- Processes travel-related documents.
- Counsels with students concerning residency and work rules; verifies accuracy of documents submitted.
- Interprets administrative decisions and policies.
- Provides work direction, support, and supervision to staff.
- Establishes, updates, maintains, and processes student files.
- Performs other related duties as required.
High school degree with three-four years office experience. Two years experience equates to one year of post-high school education.