Student Services Assistant III
Performs advanced clerical duties and provides customer service to students including maintenance of records and preparation of reports. May provide guidance to designated personnel.
- Coordinates and oversees office functions relating to admissions processing, student records, scheduling of classes and academic facilities, transcript evaluation, job placement, financial aid, student activities, new student orientation, etc.
- Provides information to students, parents, and others regarding eligibility requirements using established policies and procedures; evaluates transcripts and verifies data.
- Generates reports on registration and financial aid and maintains records.
- Coordinates the data processing functions.
- Supervises and coordinates the work of designated personnel.
- Composes correspondence and performs advanced office functions relating to student activities.
- Performs other related duties as required.
High school degree with three years office experience.