Student Services Assistant II
Performs clerical duties and provides customer service to students including maintenance of records and preparation of reports.
- Supervises and participates in the maintenance of student records.
- Processes student applications for financial aid programs within established guidelines and assists in accounting tasks regarding fees and registration charges.
- Evaluates and updates student records.
- Maintains records and prepares reports.
- Supervises designated personnel.
- Performs complex office functions relating to student activities.
- Performs other related duties as required.
High school degree and two years office experience.