Provides legal counsel to university departments.
- Drafts orders, review briefs, and researches substantive and procedural issues for departments at the university.
- Researches the application and interpretation of the Tennessee Rules of Judicial Administration.
- Conducts legislative research and tracking of legislation applicable to the court.
- Performs research on particular questions of law.
- Performs administrative duties as required.
- Assists on court related committees.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Law degree from an accredited law school and member of the Tennessee Bar.