Senior Technical Specialist I
Performs technical tasks and provides support in the design, layout, construction, operation, and maintenance of electronic, electrical, mechanical, and
pneumatic control systems.
- Designs, develops and constructs electronic, electrical, mechanical, and pneumatic equipment.
- Recommends and installs new building control systems.
- Performs extensive diagnosis and repair on malfunctioning instruments and systems to include modification, replacement of parts, adjustment, and calibration.
- Provides technical assistance, instruction, and consultation for the resolution of problems.
- Develops preventive maintenance schedule and performs preventive maintenance.
- Assists in the preparation of specifications, estimates, and the procurement of control system components.
- Provides technical training, instruction, and assistance to maintenance personnel; makes work assignments.
- Performs other related duties as required.
High school degree and ten years experience in field or completion of specialized training plus seven years experience. Experience may substitute for education on a year-for-year basis.