Responsible for ensuring safe conditions for the university community.
- Performs complex surveys and safety analysis of laboratories using dangerous materials, chemicals, biological agents or any other radioactive equipment.
- Assists in the management and implementation of waste disposal program.
- Provides technical assistance in the conduct of any surveillance program, accident or incident investigation or the evaluation of health risks associated with materials, chemicals, or biological agents.
- Inspects buildings and offices for safe working environments.
- Works to improve safety and eliminates accident causing situations on campus.
- Assists in the conduct and review of the departments’ training programs.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Master’s degree and six-seven years of experience.