Research Technician II
Performs basic duties in a research environment.
- Performs basic tasks in the calibration, operation, and maintenance of laboratory/research equipment.
- Performs basic and/or repetitive tasks in a research environment which does not require changes or modifications by the technician.
- Operates standard laboratory/research equipment.
- Performs duties under close supervision of laboratory supervisor or principal investigator.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent plus two years experience. Basic knowledge of laboratory and research techniques, equipment, and terminology.