Research Supervisor III
Supervises and coordinates the activities of personnel involved in complex research activities. Provides work direction and technical assistance to designated personnel.
- Provides work direction to designated personnel involved in a complex research project.
- Assigns tasks to employees and monitors progress to ensure successful completion.
- Conducts complex experiments/research according to previously adopted and outlined procedures and techniques.
- Responsible for evaluating the meaningfulness of specific methods, planning methods and techniques, carrying out procedures, and recording results of the experiment.
- Work is performed under general supervision of a principal investigator.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree plus five-six years experience in providing research guidance. Must have a thorough knowledge of research procedures.