Research Supervisor I
Supervises and participates in simple laboratory/research activities. Provides technical assistance, training, and instruction to designated personnel.
- Provides work direction to designated personnel involved in a laboratory/research project or facility.
- Assigns tasks to employees and monitors progress to ensure successful completion.
- Responsible for implementing simple research projects with limited deviations in instructions, methods, and design.
- Work requires exercise of limited independent judgment in planning methods, altering aspects of the project setting, and applying suitable techniques and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
High school diploma with four-five years experience working in a research facility as a lead employee; or bachelor’s degree and one-two years experience in a research facility.