Research Specialist II
Collects, interprets, describes, and documents advanced analytical and evaluative data to support research related activities; may supervise and train designated personnel.
- Collects information and data through observation, experimentation, interviewing and other methods, including use of electronic equipment and devices to include human subject intervention.
- Participates in the development of research procedures and equipment design and construction.
- May assist in the evaluation, analysis, and interpretation of collected data and the preparation of reports and analyses setting forth progress, trends, and recommendations or conclusions.
- May have limited involvement in project planning, design, or modification of techniques.
- Performs work under the general supervision of higher-level researcher or a principal investigator.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and experience in a relevant area.
Knowledge of standard methods of analysis in the research field.
Knowledge of methods and techniques of compilation and analysis of research and statistical data.
Ability to interpret results and translate into recommendations.
Ability to compile information into report form.