Research Coordinator II
Coordinates and performs complex technical and skilled work involved in research areas. May train, make work assignments, and review the work of designated personnel.
- Performs research activities involving the application and interpretation in conducting complex experiments/research within broadly defined guidelines regarding the selection of specific approaches and considerable modification and/or development of methods to include human subject intervention and/or data collection of highly sensitive data.
- Evaluates the meaningfulness of specific methodology, planning methods and techniques, carrying out procedures, and recording results of a specific experiment or closely related series of experiments.
- Performs work under general supervision of a principal investigator who reviews work through periodic conferences and evaluation of data collected.
- Carries out actual analyses required and records and summarizes data.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree plus five-six years experience or equivalent education and experience.
Thorough knowledge of research procedures.