Research Associate III
Designs and conducts research projects; analyzes and presents data. May supervise and train designated personnel.
- Exercises independent judgment in planning, design, conduct, data collection, analysis, interpretation, and presentation of research data; as necessary makes changes to experiments.
- Confers with principal investigator in developing plans for research projects; plans, develops, and implements specialized techniques and analytical procedures.
- Coordinates and/or directs the work of subordinate research personnel.
- Proceeds from a theoretical framework and may participate in the design of human subjects intervention. Participates in the intervention including recommending modifications as the study proceeds. May function as the supervisor in an intervention.
- Prepares detailed reports on research results.
- Operates technical laboratory instruments.
- Instructs, trains, and supervises other research personnel.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Master’s degree plus three to five years experience or equivalent education and experience.