Research Associate I
Participates in research and/or analysis of data.
- Frequently participates in the review of research protocols to determine feasibility.
- Conducts all aspects of work on the project(s) to varying degrees.
- Evaluates specific methodology, plans methods and techniques, carries out procedures, and records results of a specific experiment or closely related series of experiments.
- Performs duties under the general supervision of a principal investigator who reviews work through periodic conferences and evaluation of data collected.
- Provides or assists in an intervention to human subjects as part of a research study. Operates under close supervision and follows well-specified protocols.
- Confers with principal investigator concerning the basic objectives and broad approach required to research.
- Performs actual analyses and summarizes data.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Master’s degree or equivalent education and experience.