Responsible for all aspects of student academic records management and for the implementation of organizational/procedural changes that affect the Office of the University Registrar
- Manages/directs office programs.
- Certifies grades and completion of degree requirements; confers degrees/diplomas.
- Maintains the integrity of student academic records.
- Certifies degrees for undergraduate and graduate students.
- Develops course timetables each semester by matching the departments’ course offerings with available classrooms.
- Provides signature for the certification of athletes for NCAA eligibility.
- Coordinates the University-wide and individual college commencement ceremonies.
- Maintains a website to include information about registration, commencement, the University calendar, and academic policies.
- Approves expenditures of operating funds; withdrawals, schedule reinstatements, and exceptions for graduation.
- Participates in various University-wide committees.
- Implements and interprets academic policies and procedures.
- Supervises designated staff and performs personnel functions to include hiring, disciplining, and training.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Master’s degree with ten or more years of higher education administrative experience. Strong communication skills. Strong familiarity with student system software programs.