Radiologist Safety Officer
Plans, implements, and directs all administrative, educational, and technical activities of a major unit to include budget, personnel, strategic planning, and staffing. This major unit may consist of one or more related or unrelated areas.
- Performs complex surveys and safety analysis of laboratories using radioactive materials, chemicals, biological agents or any other radioactive equipment.
- Assists in the management and implementation of waste disposal program.
- Provides technical assistance in the conduct of any surveillance program, accident or incident investigation or the evaluation of health risks associated with radioactive materials, chemicals, or biological agents.
- Assists in the conduct and review of the departments training programs.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Master’s degree and six-seven years of experience.