Provides support and assistance to a senior administrator.
- Performs generally semi-routine duties under established practices and policies and the direction of supervisor. Considerable judgment is required in the development of approaches and techniques for solving problems.
- Makes decisions within the limits defined by policies and procedures set up by the department. Adopts or modifies methods and standards to meet a variation in controlling conditions.
- Provides assistant to administrator.
- May supervise designated personnel.
- Performs other related duties.
Bachelor’s degree with six-seven years office experience; master’s degree and one-two years office experience.