Print Specialist III
Prepares and operates multi-color offset or heavy offset printing press; may operate other presses.
- Sets up, operates, and maintains multi-color heavy offset printing press or heavy offset printing press; may operate other presses. Follows printing order specifications and records project status.
- Mixes, fills, and maintains ink fountains. Keeps even color while press is running.
- Obtains and mounts job order plates in assigned sequence.
- Removes and cleans plates and cylinders at end of run.
- Maintains clean and orderly work area.
- Provides technical guidance and assistance to designated personnel.
- Performs other related duties as required.
High school degree and five years experience in field or completion of trade school or apprenticeship plus four years experience. Experience may substitute for education on a year-for-year basis.
Skilled Craft (non-supervisory)