Operates aircraft for the university.
- Pilots airplane to transport passengers, mail, freight, or for other purposes.
- Reviews information to ascertain factors such as load weight, fuel supply, weather conditions, and flight route and schedule.
- Pilots airplane to destination adhering to flight plan and regulations and procedures of federal government, university, and airport.
- Logs information, such as time in flight, altitude flown, and fuel consumed.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Commercial pilot’s certificate issued by Federal Aviation Administration and experience flying planes.