Media Supervisor I
Supervises and participates in technical media projects/programs. Provides technical assistance to faculty, staff and students.
- Directs and coordinates preparation, development, and use of materials.
- Coordinates activities of workers engaged in cataloging, distributing, and maintaining educational materials and equipment in curriculum library and laboratory.
- Reviews materials and recommends acquisition of materials.
- Organizes and implements use of new instructional systems.
- Performs other related duties as required.
High school degree and three years experience in field or completion of specialized training. Experience may substitute for education on a year-for-year basis. Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.