Media Specialist I
Performs advanced technical media tasks associated with one or more of the following activities: photography, radio, television, audio-visual production, electronic media, and exhibit preparation.
- Designs, creates, and updates educational audio and radio materials.
- Plans, scripts, and creates digital video recordings
- Provides post-production services to complete the assigned projects:
- Completes projects within the necessary time frame.
- Manages web page content:
- Works with faculty, residents, and staff to draft, edit, and upload web page content.
- Revises content as needed.
- Ensures proper playback of posted web page content.
- Researches, recommends, purchases, installs, operates, and maintains equipment and software.
- Maintains necessary inventory of media equipment and supplies.
- Maintains collection of video tapes and other materials.
- Picks up and deliver equipment and supplies.
- Creates specialized graphics, animation, audio, and video for inclusion in resident and faculty lectures, posters, or promotional brochures.
- Performs other related duties as required.
High school degree and five years experience in field or completion of specialized training plus three years experience. Experience may substitute for education on a year-for-year basis. Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.