Coordinates and performs complex technical duties to produce audio-visual presentations, broadcasts, photography, electronic media, and exhibit preparation. May assist with the development of various media products.
- Assists in planning and developing the university’s media programs; analyzes and interprets the requirements for the design and production of a wide range of audio and visual media that meet the development, public relations and recruitment needs.
- Consults with clients and assess their needs, ensuring design specifications meet specific budget restrictions and deadlines; establishes priorities as required.
- Researches and analyzes appropriate background materials to advise clients and to provide an accurate final design.
- Determines and prepares specifications in accordance with budgetary limitations.
- Participates in the long-range planning of the university’s publications programs.
- Works independently on a project-by-project basis to fulfill internal guidelines.
- Evaluates other illustrative material regarding space allocation to determine most effective layout.
- Enters program and commercial formats, into computer to prepare daily operations schedules and advance program log for newspapers, magazines, traffic or broadcast department:
- Performs other related duties as required.
High school degree and six years experience in field or completion of specialized training plus seven years experience. Experience may substitute for education on a year-for-year basis.