Media Assistant II
Participates in audio-visual, photographic, electronic media, or editorial production activities.
- Uses equipment for various media systems.
- Analyzes problems and repairs manual and automatic transmitting and receiving apparatus and electronic equipment under direct supervision.
- Tests and adjusts equipment using testing devices such as signal generators and ohmmeters, follows blueprints and wiring diagrams and using hand tools.
- Repairs and maintains equipment. May refer complex problems to others.
- Performs other related duties as required.
High school degree and six months experience in field or completion of specialized training. Experience may substitute for education on a year-for-year basis. Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.