Media Assistant I
Assists with basic use of audio-visual, photographic, electronic media, or editorial production activities under supervision.
- Assists with use of equipment for various media systems.
- Analyzes problems and repairs manual and automatic transmitting and receiving apparatus and electronic equipment under direct supervision.
- Assists with the testing and adjusting of equipment, using testing devices, such as signal generators and ohmmeters, follows blueprints and wiring diagrams and using hand tools.
- Repairs and maintains some equipment. Refers complex problems to others.
- Performs other related duties as required.
High school degree or completion of trade school or apprenticeship. Experience may substitute for education on a year-for-year basis. Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.