Library Supervisor III
Manages daily operations of multiple library units.
- Supervises activities of staff and student employees in multiple library units; coordinates and supervises specialized service for the library department.
- Trains and evaluates the work of staff employees from multiple library units such as circulation, stacks maintenance, reserve, and periodicals.
- Coordinates special projects or programs with other library departments; may serve as liaison from library to non-University clients and programs.
- Participates in planning departmental goals and objectives.
- Resolves complex problems.
- Interprets library and university policies and recommends changes to department head.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and three to four years library experience. Comprehensive knowledge of complex library services performed in more than one unit. Knowledge of supervisory practices, principles, and techniques, plus automated library functions.