Library Associate III
Performs technical and specialized library assignments involved in the investigation, acquisition, organization, and/or dissemination of all types of library materials. May provide work direction to designated personnel.
- Provides assistance and direction for library patrons; performs complex and specialized searches for various library materials; resolves complaints and recommends library system procedures.
- Coordinates, supervises, and participates in the preparation of material to be sent to commercial binders; studies binding problems and suggests solutions.
- Records and maintains records and correspondence for special collections, foreign exchange programs, gifts, and other projects.
- Maintains statistical data and prepares reports reflecting library use.
- Makes work assignments and reviews work of designated personnel; assists in the training of designated personnel; advises supervisor regarding specific personnel actions.
- Performs other related duties as required.
High school degree with three to four years library experience.