Performs basic library tasks.
- Prepares, files, and maintains records for ordering, circulating, and controlling the distribution of library materials.
- Issues, displays, duplicates, renews, and receives library materials to assist library patrons.
- Assists in setting up displays; computes and receives overdue fines and loss charges; assists patrons in the location of library materials and facilities.
- Advises patrons of library policy and regulations;
- Performs other related duties as required.
High school degree. Two years experience equates to one year of post-high