IT Technologist III
Maintains information technology equipment and resources; configures, troubleshoots, modifies and repairs equipment; performs problem resolution for operating systems, applications, hardware and networking; engages in proactive problem-solving; assists in training of new staff. May write or modify code for routine programs.
- Maintains information technology equipment and resources.
- Configures, troubleshoots, modifies, and repairs computer and operational equipment.
- Provides problem resolution for software errors.
- Performs evaluations of information technology equipment and resources.
- Recommends the purchase of communication and electronic equipment or related accessories.
- Possesses both specific and universal knowledge in technical areas.
- Provides technical guidance and direction to co-workers in solving intermediate level technical problems.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelor’s or an equivalent and four years of experience. Experience may substitute for education on a year-for-year basis.