IT Technologist II
Maintains information technology equipment and resources; configures, troubleshoots, modifies and repairs equipment; participates in problem resolution and proactive problem solving. May write or modify code for routine programs.
- Maintains information technology equipment and resources.
- Configures, troubleshoots, modifies, and repairs computer and operational equipment.
- Provides problem resolution for software errors.
- Recommends the purchase of communication and electronic equipment or related accessories.
- Possesses both specific and general knowledge in technical areas.
- Provides technical assistance to co-workers in solving intermediate level technical problems.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Associate degree or an equivalent and a minimum of two years directly related experience. Experience may substitute for education on a year-for-year basis.