IT Technologist I
Maintains information technology equipment and resources; configures, troubleshoots, modifies and repairs equipment; assists with problem resolution and participates in proactive problem solving.
- Maintains information technology equipment and resources.
- Configures, troubleshoots, and repairs computer and operational equipment.
- Learns operations and operating systems as required.
- Possesses general knowledge in technical areas.
- Provides technical assistance to co-workers in solving basic technical problems.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree and three years of experience. Experience may substitute for education on a year-for-year basis.